Making sure she says: "Yes, I Do, and Always Will..."
Not sure where to start? Ask yourself two questions:
- First, what is special to the two of you?
- Second, think about the story she will tell all of her friends and family over and over again; would she like the proposal publically or in private?
Still need help?
Allow our staff to plan, design, and help create that magical moment that starts your journey towards forever... Here are a few suggestions:
- a special trip or vacation
- ball park or arena
- amusement park
- private dinner
- movie preview
- flash mob
- helicopter ride
- hot air balloon
- scavenager hunt
- airport arrival
- radio or tv announcement
Yes there are rules:
- Let her best friend help...she probably aready knows the style of ring and what she has been dreaming of since a little girl
- Remember to ask both her parents (if possible), and if she or you have kids make sure they are involved too
- Say a little prayer over the ring and your relationship, because God (whomever yours is) should always be a part of every step of your marriage
- Make it a complete surprise
- Get someone to capture the big moment
- Don't forget to get down on one knee