We are KNOT Your Average Coordinators
I started planning corporate events and special promos over 18 years ago and have been specializing in weddings for the past 16 years. As of January 1, 2019 I have been blessed with being a part of 289 solo weddings and quickly approaching over 375 while working with other event companies as an assistant or additional staff. I began coordinating weddings because my mom and her best friend tried to be my everything at my first wedding. Because they were my coordinators, decorators, and caterers they missed my first dance, cake cutting and every other special moment.
After being a site manager, sales consultant and wedding planner for a venue for 10 years watching couples be exhausted on their wedding day from setting up everything themselves, missing hair & make-up appointments because tasks were taking too long at the venue, and seeing couples clean up in their wedding attire... I vowed after that day that I wouldn't let any other mother miss those special moments of their daughter's special day.
And when we started KYAE we saw an opportunity to create a guest experience like none other over seven years ago... we want your wedding party to relax with you while getting ready, we want your parents to be present in those moments, we want to WOW your guests through a unique magical guest experience during your event, and most important when it's all said and done we don't want your family to stay behind and spend hours cleaning up. Our ultimate mission is our passion and that's for you to be a guest on your special day and just live in the moment creating magical moments... trust the planning experience and allow us to tie up all of your loose ends...
Jennifer Ball, owner and lead event planner is proud to hold the following certifications & education to give you the most professional services:
- Graduated from UNCG with a Recreation Parks and Tourism Degree with a double minor in Business and Psychology
- Graduated top ten of my high school class
- Currently teach the Juniors and Seniors at UNCG Event Planning and Management and creating curriculums for future classes and programs for the University through my Graduate Program as I am pursuing my Masters Degree
- Currently teach two event & wedding planning classes, a bridal boot camp & a continuing educational courses for vendors for Alamance Community College
- Certified Wedding Planner through the Beverly Clark Hospitality
- Certified Mixology and TIPS Certified through the Professional Bartending Institute in Greensboro
- Certified through Alcohol Safe Serve Program
- Certified Professional Accredited Wedding Planner with the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC)
- 1 of 57 Master Wedding Planners in the World through ABC
- Local Networking Co-Director of ABC Triad Chapter 2012-2016
- Current NC State Manager for the Association of Bridal Consultants
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Executive Board Member for the Triad Bridal Association and currently their writer for the "ask the expert column"
- Silver Level Certified Sandals & Beaches Weddingmoon and Honeymoon Specialist
- Certified Wedding Planner through The Bridal Society
- Local, National and International Guest speaker at several conferences world-wide
- Co-Author of the Planners Unplugged Book Project
We truly make each event special and memorable by adding personal touches and paying close attention to all the details. We have handled events from 23 guests to over 1,200 plus. We have traveled near and far and taken care of everything from "I DO to I DID!" If you want your event to stand out from all the others "ALLOW US TO TIE UP ALL OF YOUR LOOSE ENDS" and we will do our best to make your event one that people are talking about for years to come.
We are based out of the Gibsonville/Burlington NC area but will travel worldwide....
Feel free to call my direct cell: 910-617-2271